Sunday, February 26, 2012

A warm hug

It was H's birthday this weekend but the lottie does not stop. H went to collect Miss L from the train. I went to do the poo run. The contents of the trailer went into the middle section of the perimeter hedge. The trailer was dropped back to the stables but not before a had harvested some Leeks and Sprouts. It was a beautiful morning but H needed a hand getting the house ready for the party that evening but not before I picked up a wheelbarrow from Buildbase in Newall. It was to replace the one I had pinched a few months ago.

Sunday I got a little bit of time in the afternoon and my brother in law and I went to the lottie. I dropped off the wheelbarrow. I had a security cable going spare in the garage. I took it with me to secure the wheellbarrow in order to discourage anyone who tries piching it again. I took the secuateurs with me and trimmed up the grape vines. I also tidied up the torn areas of netting. It was a lovely day with the sun giving a warm hug to my back. It was a shame to come away but we had other things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment